My Credo

" You've got to create a dream. You've got to uphold the dream. If you
can't, then bugger it.Go back to the factory, or go back to the desk." - Eric
Burdon.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Latest Lust-Haves

Now I've managed to write my first post after a loooooooong break, the muse has struck and I'm off again. This post has been inspired by Natalia from 'Realisation Creations & her 'Wish List Wednesday' 'cos there's nothing I like more than wandering thru' Etsy and taking a peep at all the gorgeous things people have made and making a list of them- some I can afford & hope to get, others stunningly beautiful but a little out of my budget. It never ceases to amaze me how creative folks can be. So today, I'm gonna share with you a little selection of some of the amazing goodies I've found.....


'Unforgettable Moments' by Artisan Impact





Ghosts Of Manderly II by Stilettoheights




Thousand Petal Vase by WhiteEarthStudio




JOSEPHINE - Ruffled Scarf Knitting Mohair by Silvia66






2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are really very nice and attractive. Christmas must be going on very well at all and like your post here...

dsi r4

Unknown said...

THis is SO belated...but Thank you so much for including my Thousand Petal Vase in your lust-haves!