My Credo

" You've got to create a dream. You've got to uphold the dream. If you
can't, then bugger it.Go back to the factory, or go back to the desk." - Eric
Burdon.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm baaaack!

OK.

So I'm gonna try this again. I've been away for a bit, you know, a e-vacation. Actually. It's been mostly al work and very little play. It's hard keeping a blog, trying to update regularly. That's why I admire people who do and especialy those who can keep a diary. I'd like to be like those wonderful, fine ladies, you know the ones...from the 18th or 19th century who kept the most amazing daily journals. Alas! I don't have the application. Not even for a basic Briget Jone's style diary. I'm far to fagged by the end of the day to write about it.

That's why I've been looking forward to my litle Chrissie break. I might get time to update blog. So "Voila!". My first post in nearly a year. I'm exhausted now, gonna have a lie down :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It seems to be very long time on here for being busy in Christmas preparation and all. Thanks..

dsi r4