My Credo

" You've got to create a dream. You've got to uphold the dream. If you
can't, then bugger it.Go back to the factory, or go back to the desk." - Eric
Burdon.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

And that's that.....Roll on the New Year

Wow! What a Christmas!
Had chrissie at my place for the first time, catered it myself and I must say it went down well. Fab queensland seafood, champagne sorbet, home cooked turkey, christams pud...did the lot. Had to drag out an extra fan as it rained in the morning and it was really steamy by lunch, but a quick dip in the pool later topped off a splendid Aussie Christmas.

Absolutely crashed the next day. I think I slept thru' most of Boxing day- he, he. But I'm back in the land of the living and raring to go. I'm busy photographing my new items and trying to get them organised so I can add them to my new shop's launch in January.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, blessings to all and have a safe and happy New Year.

Hugs, Jacqui

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have enjoyed these holidays and long vacation very nice and happily with my family. We celebrate Christmas at home with cake cutting and dinner at outside. Really remember that day and have photos captured too...

dsi r4