My Credo

" You've got to create a dream. You've got to uphold the dream. If you
can't, then bugger it.Go back to the factory, or go back to the desk." - Eric
Burdon.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Bellabjoux Re-born!

Welcome to the new look Bellabjoux- yes, there's a slight difference in the spelling. I decided to revamp by Etsy shop. Djush it up with a spanking new banner courtesy of ArteMagica. However, I could not use my original name (sob), because it had been taken already...so...Bellabjoux has been born!
I'm thrilled with the new look and have also gussied up my blog to match. What do you think?

It took quite a bit of thought & soul searching to do such a radical makeover because I'd really got attached to my old banner and shop, but after the last BrisStyle markets I realised I needed to ramp things up. Many of the other BrisStylettes had got some sleek and sassy stalls just popping with colour. I hadn't changed my format for nearly two years and I think it was beginning to tell. So, after a bit of moping & sighing and a little bit of feeling sorry for myself, I took the plunge and got some work done- he he.

The result is 'Bellabjoux' which will be re-launching on Jan 4th 2010- after I have recovered from Christmas....so see you there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey that is really very nice change you have made and lossless would indeed be quite useless, as these are mono recordings anyway and the sound quality concious. Thanks...
r4i