My Credo

" You've got to create a dream. You've got to uphold the dream. If you
can't, then bugger it.Go back to the factory, or go back to the desk." - Eric
Burdon.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Trying to keep at least one New Year's resolution!

Yes, all those good thoughts we have at the start of a new year- lose weight, exercise, not eat too much chocolate, don't procrastinate yada, yada , yada...

Well, I have managed to get in my first post of the new year & I hope to keep posting regularly. That's the intention anyway, because, after quite a bit of holier -than -thou scoffing, I find I actually enjoy blogging ! Gasp!! Yes, I really do enjoy it. But then the real world drags me back kicking & screaming and I find I can't actually post as much as I'd like :(

It was back to work on the 4th on Jan and from that time on it's been batshit crazy in the office- to the point where I've been so totally shagged when I get home that even collapsing on the sofa seems just too much effort.

So roll on the weekend where - after I have done the dishes, cleaned out the cat litter ( because the kid has twigged to the bribery trick), made the bed & re-made the kid's ( she does try bles her little heart) washed the clothes, hung out the clothes & put away said clothes ( only iron if absolutely desperate), cook something or at least send out the hunter gatherer for some takeaway - I might actually get to do something for myself- ha ha ha.

So here's a post. Enjoy it 'cos it cost me a great deal of effort. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about :)

No comments: